Commercial Snow Removal
Winter is a drag, especially because ice and snow make businesses run slower, harder and with less success. It is enough that people don’t enjoy walking in snow, driving on ice and trying to park in between two piles of frozen, dirty snow, as a company owner you shouldn’t make things even harder for them. You can’t afford to lose a business due to snow and ice. But can you afford waiting for your snow company to take care of things for you? Do you afford to waste time, money and effort shoveling the snow from your parking? And are you sure that by using rock salt you won’t severely damage the surface and structure of your sidewalk, driveway, parking lot and so on?
Don’t let snow affect your business and stop your clients from accessing your headquarters. Royal Lawn Service has been offering snow removal services for Independence-area businesses for more than a decade. For all these years our team has efficiently removed snow and ice from local business owners’ sidewalks, walkways, and parking lots to ensure their customers had a clear and safe path to the stores or service headquarters.
Why Should You Hire Us for Commercial Snow Removal?
First and foremost, we work 24/7 all year long. When a snow event occurs, we will make sure to answer your call and come right down your headquarters to assess the situation and solve the problem.
- Our team works quickly so you don’t have to delay opening any longer than absolutely necessary.
- Using our team instead of your own employees is a smart choice, too. We train our teams on how to safely remove snow, keeping your employees safe and focused on the job of helping your customers.
- Our snow plowing trucks are on call 24-hours a day, even during the holidays, so you never have to be worried about shoveling snow yourself or leaving it longer than necessary.
- One phone call to our team takes care of it all! We’ll send in our trucks and friendly teams to remove the snow and get your business open again as soon as possible.
- We show up on time and stay on schedule, and we will call you or email you a notification that we are on our way. If any delay occurs, we will make sure you are alerted in time, as we tailor our schedule depending on yours and not the other way around.
- We carry insurance policies and workers’ compensation so as long as we work on your property everything and everyone is safe and properly secured. Instead of worrying about your employees getting hurt while they shovel snow or try to deice the sidewalk, let us do our job in full safety.
- We only use equipment, tools, materials and vehicles that are hi-tech, eco-friendly and safe, so you will never worry about heavy machinery damaging concrete, asphalt or brick surfaces.
Is There Any Reason Why You Should Work With Us?
Besides being prompt and professional, we also guarantee you risk-free full satisfaction services. How? We back up all our services with our personal iron-clad 100% money back warranty. In case you are not happy with our work, you can call us back to redo the job. If you are still not satisfied, we will personally pay a competitor of your choice to redo everything, no questions asked.