An old saying says that the offer should match and follow the request. In the landscaping industry, the demands have become more and more interesting in the last years and promise to become even more exciting in 2019. If you are shopping around for a competent lawn care Lees Summit MO company you want to rise to your expectations and be able to implement the upcoming trends, here are some things to consider!
Pick a Lawn Care Lees Summit MO Company Offering Integrated Services
More and more young couples buy properties to enjoy a welcomed “far from the madding crowd” atmosphere and enjoy as much outdoor family time as possible. However, these new owners live hectic and dynamic lives. They do not have the time, drive, or availability to deal with a handful of lawn care companies performing separate tasks.
One of the essential 2019 trends includes integrated lawn service companies able to create or revamp a property from scratch with landscaping design and building project and maintain these projects year-round. Here are some services owners will look for next year:
- Landscaping design, building, and maintenance;
- Early spring cleanup, mulching, mowing, etc.;
- Regular lawn and landscape maintenance, including fertilization, weed control, bush and tree trimming, etc.;
- Fall cleanups;
- Irrigation and sprinkler maintenance, etc.
Keeping track of multiple lawn care teams can turn into drag but dealing with one and building a mutually trusting relationship is the wisest thing to do next year, experts say.
Pick a Lawn Care Lees Summit MO Company Covering Safety Through and Through
Peoples’ growing concern for safety in all aspects of life reached the landscape industry as well. We will witness a rise in such preoccupations next year, as more and more companies will look for lawn care Lees Summit MO companies covering the following criteria:
- Use of safe substances in their weed control, fertilization, and insect control activities; young people care a lot about the environment, and they will insist on organic measures (such as mulching) and the proper use of water resources (smart irrigation) to become the standard in the industry;
- Use of workers compensations and insurance policies, as nobody plans lawsuits any time soon; companies able to prove they carry workers compensation and property insurance stay ahead of the competition;
- Service warranties – if a freshly repaired car breaks, you can hold the mechanic accountable; however, if a newly planted tree does not grow, you can only blame fate, nature, or weather. Well, not anymore. If you are not 100% happy with the result, you can call the lawn care company back to redo the job, give you your money back, or pay somebody else to redo the job. The new generation of no-nonsense of owners want no-nonsense companies to tend to their properties, so this is what you need to shop for next year.
A Lawn Care Company Ready to Implement Next Year’s Trends
We will talk about some of the industry’s trends in another article, but for now, let’s see what trends your future lawn care Lees Summit MO company should know how to adapt and implement on your property:
- Pet-friendly landscaping;
- Creation of functional spaces: patios, walkways, walls, open kitchen/barbecue areas
- Water features – ponds, pools, fountains, etc.;
- Fire pits and other fire features, etc.
If you decided to prepare for next year starting from now, give us a call and ask for a free estimate! We are glad to make your dreams become certainty!