Mulching is an important lawn care activity one cannot overlook when it comes to lawn care and maintenance. While mulching can be performed by any homeowner, it is not as easy as one might consider. Plantings, trees and flower beds should be mulched in full accordance with the soil’s fertilization needs, its pH, sun / shade predominance, soil moisture, weeds and pests’ threats and specific climate conditions.
Royal Lawn Service has more than a decade of experience in correctly applying mulch a few times a year, when it’s required to provide your vegetation with the nourishment and protection it needs. There are several types of organic mulches you can use, depending on their composition and purpose. Some types of mulch, for example, are recommended for sunnier areas, due to their light color which reflects the heat from the ground, thus keeping the roots at an optimal temperature.
When it comes to making and applying mulches, our company built its reputation on the use of science-based methods and environmental friendly approaches. In other words, we know when and how to apply thin or thick layers of mulch, and for what types of vegetation. We also know when to refresh the mulch layers to enhance the health of your landscape as part of our year-round maintenance plan.
Another important thing about mulch that you should know is how to apply and preserve it so it doesn’t become a source for pests’ thriving and attacks. Since it is moist and pests love moisture, your mulch maintenance activities make a whole different lawn maintenance chapter.
What Recommends Our Mulching Services?
Our company only works with certified and licensed professionals who get constant training in horticulture, agriculture, landscaping and environmentalism. They are more than qualified to assess your lawn and landscape, identify the fertilization and protection needs of the vegetation and perform mulch applications in full compliance with the soil’s needs and the current climacteric conditions.
Why Should You Work With Us?
Provided you are interested in our mulching services, there are some things you should know about us:
- We offer free estimates and we can tailor our interventions to meet your expectations but never exceed your budget.
- You can request mulching as a one-time job or add it to a more complex lawn care year-round program.
- We are specialized in integrated lawn maintenance and landscaping activities which are interconnected: mowing, fertilization and weed control, pruning and trimming, sprinklers’ repairs and so on.
- We only work with fully licensed and certified professionals who receive constant training and education in horticulture and connected fields.
- We carry large insurance and workers’ compensation so everybody and everything is protected and safe for as long as we work on your property.
- We carry the best satisfaction guarantee on the market: in case you are not 100% thrilled with our work, we will come back and fix things for free. If you are still not happy with the results, we will pay a competitor of your choice to redo the job.
Call us now and ask for a free estimate and enjoy a lush and thriving lawn all year long!